Russian Winter Gastronomic Seasons in Monaco
February 18 – 22, 2015
February 18th, Children’s program
Where: Café de Paris
When: 2:30 – 5 p.m.
Theatrical performance: preparation and tasting of the « Axe meal » with participation of Russian folk tale characters
· Master cooking classes for children conducted by famous chefs Jean Claude Brugel Café de Paris & Konstantin Makridin Kremlin Chef
A tea party with traditional Russian blinis and its caviar
Fee entrance 25 euros, parents free entrance
February 19th and 20th
Official inauguration of the illumination of Café de Paris (February the 19th)
Russian architector design Artemy Evdokimov
Public festive activities with tasting of traditional Russian cuisine
Where: Café de Paris
When: 7 p.m.
· The Russian gastronomic tradition will be represented by Konstantine Makridin, Kremlin Chef and the 2004 Best Chef of France Jean-Claude Brugel
Performance of the Russian folk instrument band “Terem-Kvartet”
A theatrical performance centered around Russian folk tales
Reservation advised, Russian menu
February 21st, The Gala event will inaugurate the Winter Gastronomic Seasons
Where: Belle Epoque Hall of the Hermitage Hotel Monte Carlo
When: 6:30 p.m
Exclusive winter menu conceived by Konstantin Makridin, Kremlin Chef and Joël Garault, a Monaco chef, holder of two Michelin stars and the 2004 Best Chef of France Jean-Claude Brugel
Performance by Vasiliy Lyadyuk, soloist from the MariinskiyTheater
Performance of the Russian folk instrument band Terem-kvartet
Fashion show featuring contemporary Russian haute couture by designer Elena Badmaeva
Exhibition of works by Russian artists of the end of the 19th – beginning of 20th century Russian Fine Arts Gallery Monaco
Entrance fee: 350 euro, reservation is necessary
Coming: Russian Summer Gastronomic Seasons in Monaco
June 12 – 19, 2015
Café de Paris, Hermitage Hotel and Monte-Carlo Beach Hotel, Monte Carlo Bay Hotel, Casino de Monte Carlo
The summer seasons unite the best French and Russian chefs, holders of Michelin stars and winners of numerous international culinary contests.
The program includes:
· The « WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? » game with participation of teams from Monaco, Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. The patron of the game is the Prince Albert II Fund
· Master classes: “What? Where? When?” conducted by Alexandr Druz and « Literary deconstruction » conducted by Andrey Maximov.
· Gala dinner with participation of the « What? Where? When? » players
· Gala Party of Russian and Monaco Chefs, Music, Contemporary Art, Fashion
In the middle of the 19th century, in the epoch of the Russian tsars, a unique tradition was born: to hold annual gastronomic contests among the best Russian and European chefs. Anton Chekhov and Ivan Turgenev were among the distinguished guests of the festival.
Now, revived a hundred years later, the Festival not only continues the traditions of haute cuisine, but also sets new standards for modern gastronomy, while presenting contemporary Russia through the arts.
Your reservations are welcome at +33 6 29 46 41 19